Growing Business with Technology!
IT Strategy & Systems Consulting
Transform IT into a Strategic Partner
Optimize IT costs and increase agility with our Strategy & Systems Consulting services.
Today's most successful businesses are changing IT's focus from simply keeping the lights on to enabling strategic growth. When your IT team is free from having to manage daily operational tasks, it can become a real partner. It does this by managing IT and resources that allow your business to develop innovative revenue streams and new ways of doing business.
At Bruner Consulting Associates, we can show you how to empower your IT department and turn it from cost center to key contributor. Our IT Strategy & Systems Consulting services provide all the techniques, tools and skilled resources you need. We can help you:
Modernize infrastructure to meet changing business demands. Upgrade your legacy IT to a business-driven, social media-enabled platform using mobile, cloud, SaaS and business intelligence and analytics.
Manage cost and budget pressures. Improve the efficiency of technology, people and processes to reduce the costs of operating infrastructure and applications.
Meet disaster recovery (DR) and compliance requirements. Deliver peace of mind with DR solutions designed to meet your business recovery objectives as well as your audit and compliance requirements, including FISMA, HIPPA, PCI and SOX.
Bridge resource and skills gaps. Tap into skillsets that provide infrastructure, application and DR transformation expertise. Leverage our experience to maximize the ROI of every dollar you spend on IT.
Build your business in new ways with better strategic support.
Every business has different goals, and our IT Strategy and Systems Consulting services are customized to your needs. We can offer assistance and guidance that you won't find with other consulting firms. Our services include:
Enhance efficiency by modernizing your infrastructure and endpoints or by consolidating and converging systems. This helps drive down costs and increase your quality of service.
- Get infrastructure, networking, application design and deployment from a single provider.
- Obtain fact- and metrics-based decision methods that you can track and adjust as needed.
Data Center Consolidation and Application Rationalization
Reduce the cost of operating infrastructure and applications through consolidation and application assessment. This also helps improve the efficiency of people and processes. Plus, you get predictable and flexible cost models tailored to your specific business requirements.
- Recent data center consolidation results: We consolidated eight data centers down to three, improving space utilization by 50%, reducing server count by 45% and reducing SAN storage by 40%.
- Recent application rationalization results: We decommissioned up to 20% of applications for cost savings of up to 15%.
Disaster Recovery and Compliance
Speak with us and receive an independent assessment of your DR solution, which can then be scored against and compared to an industry-standard maturity model. Our DR Test and Audit services help facilitate regular validation of your DR plan and solution, and meet corporate and regulatory audit requirements by demonstrating year-over-year maturity of a DR testing program.
Bridge Resource and Skills Gaps
We have practical, hands-on experience in discovery and assessment for any IT discipline and can help you build roadmaps and recommendations and size your IT initiatives—even in complex and heterogeneous environments.
- Count on our team of experienced consultants to transform your organization into an agile, efficient, strategic enabler of business.
- Benefit from our proven best practices, built from first-hand integration of five acquired companies.
- Leverage our hands-on IT experience with thousands of certifications, including ITIL certification.
- Achieve the business results you want with our knowledge transfer and adoption best practices.
Spend Your IT Dollars on Real Strategic Change.
Choose from a range of services that help align IT capabilities and resources to your needs.
Take advantage of advanced services for customized, hybrid technology solutions—available on premises, in a Bruner Consulting Associates data center or in a third-party data center. Also available as staff augmentation or a partial or full outsource.
Executive-level consulting services targeted at extracting the highest financial and business ROI for invested IT dollars. Services focus on aligning investments with business objectives to drive innovation and the greatest quality of service.
- IT strategy roadmap
- ROI, TCO analysis
- Cost reduction
- Process optimization for for cloud, hosting, or hybrid environments
- Cloud strategy and roadmap
Offers objective assessments, gap analysis and more. Assessments can be specific to the ITIL lifecycle or to a particular process.
- Infrastructure assessment
- Data center consolidation
- System modernization
- Architecture, design and implementation
- Software vendor and asset management
- Virtualization and storage management
Areas span traditional IT vertical and horizontal applications.
- Application assessment
- Application rationalization
- Application-level TCO
- Application transformation roadmap
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and middleware
- E-commerce strategy
- Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
We can assess, design, implement, validate and perform ongoing audit and failover testing to help ensure continuous safeguarding of your systems and data.
Our consultants have expertise in FISMA, HIPAA, FFIEC, FDIC, PCI and SOX compliance requirements and can design and deploy the most appropriate DR strategy and solution that aligns with your business and risk mitigation objectives.
- Strategy and planning, design, deploy, test and audit
- Business impact analysis
- DR readiness
- DR design and implementation
- DR test planning and support